Thursday, May 14, 2015

100 Day Project Update

Untitled

It's Day 39 of the 100 Day Project. Our prompt today was to show a grouping of what we've been doing for the past 6 weeks (Whoa! It's been 6 weeks!). I'm 9 swatches (yikes) behind on my project but I have a nice collection of 30. I've been throwing them in a plastic shoebox at the end of the dining room table and was fascinated to see how much there were when I dumped them out today.

I've also started the writing portion of my TKGA Master Knitting 1 submission and I'm getting excited about digging deep. I think I reserved every knitting technique book available through the Seattle Public Library.

Paper #fmsphotoaday #100daysproject #100daysofswatching

I'm currently deep into research on blocking knits. I never knew there was so much written about blocking one's knitted garments and yet this is such an important part of caring for your knitted work. Got any great blocking tips? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat