Tuesday, May 26, 2015

42 Months with Molly Pop!

Molly - 42 months

Dear Molly,

Wow! Three and a half is so very hard. It's hard for you to have such big emotions and it has been hard for us to deal with your big emotions. Having said that, I do so love the little person you have become. We have the silliest conversations. The other day, while enjoying Fro-Yo, I asked you what you wanted to be when you grow up. You told me that you want to be a Unicorn. Then you turned the tables on me and asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. Talk about putting me in the hot seat! 

LIttle Carkeek Hikers

You love your little sister so much. I can practically see your heart swelling with love when you look at her. The two of you have started playing together and getting in trouble together. I love seeing the two of you plotting together. I'm not sure that I'm a huge fan of your escapades but I love watching the two of you bond together. 


In the past six months, you've graduated from speech therapy, started ballet lessons, kept up on your gymnastics, taken an all girls road trip with your sister and me, visited Suncadia with the family, gotten your second haircut, saw your first movie in the theatre, had your tv viewing cut down, started swim lessons again and survived the worst flu/sickness to have hit this family ever. 

MollyBicycle

Molly, you are turning out to be one great kid. Whenever we go out, I get told what a cute girl you are and how wonderful you are. I believe this to be true so I like having my beliefs reinforced. You are pretty darn cute and quite wonderful. You also have amazing hair which would be even more amazing if you would just let me brush it! 

Molly2015SchoolPhoto

Your school photo was amazing this year! You wanted to wear your tiara (I bought a dozen of them and hand them out at will) and you let me curl your hair. I've been joking that this is your parade princess photo but I'm only partially joking. 

Untitled

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next six months bring. We have a fun summer planned and then you start drop-off preschool in the Fall. You'll be going four days a week and I am so excited for you. You always say that preschool is your favorite thing so I'm hoping you like four days of your favorite thing. Until then though we are going to fill our Summer with swimming, hikes, adventures and so much fun! 

Untitled

We love you so much, Molly Pop! You are one damn awesome kid! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat