Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Rituals, Meals and Why Do We Need to Always be Available! are this Week's Links Around the Web!

YIIP: Day 204

5 Things You Should Do Everyday I love this list and I like the suggestions but how the heck does one keep their kitchen clean everyday. I feel like I already live in my kitchen and it is currently a MESS!

The Food Ritual I like these ideas. I like anything that helps me be more efficient in the kitchen while helping me eat healthy. 

100 Days of Slow Cooker Meals I have a secret. I love using the slow cooker more in the Summer than the winter. We're so busy in the summer having fun that I don't want to be slowed down by dinner prep. The Slow Cooker to our rescue!

The Tyranny of Constant Contact I feel this. If I don't check email and reply immediately, people will be upset! When actually they won't. I'm working to be more thoughtful about when and how I respond to email, texts, etc but it is hard for a social extrovert like myself. 

The Definition of Hell for Each Myers Briggs Personality Type - I'm a ESTJ and THIS IS SO TRUE! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat