Saturday, May 02, 2015

Summer Dreaming

Path #fmsphotoaday Molly on the path to swimming lessons.

Every morning when I get up for barre3 class, the sun has risen just a bit higher in the sky. The birds are happily chirping and I can feel summer approaching.

Beach Running

I have great dreams for this Summer. I want to swim with my kids, hike all the parks, go on so many adventures and just enjoy the easy days of Summer. I'm pretty sure we'll eat most of our meals outside on the back patio, spend our afternoons playing in the plastic blow-up pool and find time to enjoy our time.

Strawberry Plants

There will be a week at the beach, a long weekend in the mountains and I'm hoping for at least one other weekend trip full of adventure. I'm planning weekly adventures with the kids. We'll explore farms, parks, Jetty Island and maybe even go berry picking. I can't wait to taste the fresh strawberries. I'll be documenting it all with the 100 Days of Summer project. I can't wait for Summer!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat