Thursday, May 21, 2015

The barre3 Anywhere Challenge


The weather this week has given me a glimpse of Summer and I am so excited. I am also super excited about the upcoming barre3 Anywhere Challenge

The challenge starts on June 1st and runs though June 28th. To complete the challenge you need to do four 60-minute workouts, one 10-minute outdoor workout, and make one summery barre3 recipe. 

I've been attending barre3 studio classes regularly since last December and go four to five times a week so I've got the studio classes down. The challenge for me will be completing the outdoor workout and trying some new recipes. I'm excited about the recipes though since we are in a serious food rut. I need some new, exciting and healthy recipes to add to my usual meals. Molly and Maggie are going to dig having me workout at the park while they climb on the jungle gyms and swing from the monkey bars. The exciting part of this challenge for me is that if you already have an online subscription or have a studio membership, then the challenge is free! Though I did order a turquoise barre3 ball for some at home workouts when I can't make it into the studio. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat