Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Beach Vacation!

Untitled

Last week, we packed up the car and headed to the Oregon Beach with a lust for adventure! We had loads of adventure, relaxation and exhaustion. The entire family was in need of a vacation away from our everyday lives and the beach helped us reconnect. It sounds a bit trite to say that but we really just needed some time as a family of four where we weren't rushing and we weren't tied down to a schedule.

Untitled

The girls were able to dig in the sand, dip their toes in the Pacific Ocean (and run away screaming from how cold it was) and giggle into the night.


Molly spent most of the vacation in her favorite outfit - a swimsuit. I brought 4 with us and her grandma gave her another. All were worn and came home covered in sand.

Untitled

We spent some much needed time with Scott's Mom and Grandmother who live near the beach. It was a delight to spend some relaxed time with them.

Untitled

I know that I can not wait to visit the beach again next year. I feel like we are getting better about finding good beach homes, knowing what to pack (even though I still pack way too much) and knowing when to head to the beach. Until next year, I'll just gaze at my photos and remember our sweet beach vacation.

Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat