Monday, June 01, 2015

The barre3 Anywhere Challenge Starts Here!

Untitled

I got up this morning and attended my usual 6 a.m. barre3 class which kicked off my barre3 Anywhere Challenge! I've prepped for the challenge by signing up for all my classes for the month of June, purchased a sweet turquoise core ball to enable at home workouts and planned my first barre3 challenge recipe

Untitled

The girls and I hit up Costco to load up on veggies and fruit. Tonight we're having Summer Tacos with Mango Pico de Gallo and since we have ballet this afternoon, I decided to prep ahead. I made the Mango Pico de Gallo and some Pico de Gallo (sans Mango) for me. I shredded the cabbage and have the chicken defrosting in the fridge. When we get home from ballet, I'll cook up the chicken and start assembling tacos! 

Untitled

Tonight I'm going to cut up some fruit for snacks and get some veggies prepped for the week ahead. We all eat better when I have fresh fruits and veggies prepped. I'll hard-boil some eggs too. What tricks/shortcuts help your family eat better? 

I'm ready for the challenge! 4 barre3 workouts, at least one barre3 recipe and One 10-minute online workout each week. You in? 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat