Saturday, July 11, 2015

10 on 10


I missed June's 10 on 10 but got my act together for July's. It was a quieter day yesterday. The girls went to daycare while I headed downtown for a meeting.


Then I picked them up for swim lessons and diving board day! 




After swim, we ran into a friend. Molly and my friend's son shared a fascinating conversation about pretzels in the car. We had an afternoon at home filled with TV, cleaning and playing dress-up.




The evening was spent taking bathes, reading our favorite books and talking about Scott's Grandma who died yesterday. 



We'll all miss Grandma Helen who had the best stories and took so much delight in her great grandkids. 


After our long week, bedtime came after a long fight from the munchkins. I followed soon after. I've been tired this week! 

Follow our 10 on 10 blog circle to Francesca's post to see what she did yesterday!

This month I decided to shoot with my iPhone 6 and processed everything in my Prime app. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat