Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Parenting, Food Blogging and Prepping for Any Emergency are This Week's Links from Around the Web

Swimmer #100DaysofSummer2015

Our house was hit with sickness (in the summer!) this last week so instead of cruising the Internet finding some awesome stuff, I was mainly stuck on the couch with two sick little girls. I still have plenty to share though starting with an article I wrote for Seattle Refined.

Prepare Yourself And Build A 72-Hour Disaster Emergency Survival Kit My latest article with Seattle Refined helps get yourself prepared for any emergency! Our kit is super stocked and ready for any emergency. I really hope we never have to use it. 

What Parenting REALLY Looks Like in Pictures Oh man, this is just too close to reality for me!

So You Want to Write a Food Blog I was seriously crying while reading this. Crying!

18 Perfect Gifts for Your Long-Distance Bestie! I'm buying (making) all of these for Motty because I miss having her live just down the street from me.

The first trailer for ROOM is out and DAMN! I remember reading this book (way before I had kids) in a hotel room and my kindle died. I didn't have my charger with me so I switched to reading it on my tiny phone screen. I read until the wee hours of the morning. While I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, I know it is going to just kill me as a Mom.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat