Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Preschools, Aging and Toddler Manners are This Week's Links from Around the Web

Untitled
Photo by Scott

Does Having Kids Age Parents? Yes...Yes and Yes some more

The Decline of Play and Rise in Children's Mental Disorders This enforces why I've decided to send my daughter to a play-based preschool. 

Preschool And Privilege: When Early Education Hinges On Parental Flexibility My children have been lucky that I am at home and can tote them around to co-op and other preschools. My friends who work full-time outside of the home do not have that option. And yet we are constantly told that it is vital that our kids get excellent preschooling. How are we able to do that if schools are outrageously expensive and non-conducive to working hours.

Top 10 Dos & Don’ts For Going Back To School Here are my Top 10 Dos & Don'ts for Going Back to School!


5 Things Toddlers Do That Drive Type A Moms Nuts Maggie has memorized this list and is doing all of these things to drive her very type A Mom nuts! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat