Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Hawaiian Voice, Mom Hacks and Ways to Simplify Are This Week's Links From Around The Web

First d750 shot

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole: The Voice Of Hawaii This is the song I sing to my girls when they can't sleep. It almost always brings tears to my eyes. 

Mom Hacks for Around the House  I need to do so many of these! 

5 Tips for Taking Better Photos with Your Phone Sometimes the only camera I have with me is my phone and I want to take great photos with it too. 

Common Photography Terms Always a nice refresher

10 Ways to Simplify Your Life I complied a nice, short list of ways to simplify. I think they are pretty great! 

Depression Screening Recommended For All Pregnant Women, New Mothers Being a new Mom and being pregnant are so hard, hormonally and physically so I'm thrilled to hear that depression screening is being recommended. This is vital! 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat