Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January's 10 on 10

This month's 10 on 10 happened on a very chill day at my house. The day before I traveled to Spokane for my Grandfather's funeral and then back home. It was a long 14 hour day but I'm so glad that I was able to go. We started off the day by blissfully sleeping in. My Fitbit said that I got 11 hours of sleep! That has not happened since Molly was born. 

10on10Chickens

10on10Mermaid

I've been avoiding my chicken chores since it has been frigid outside or raining. Today was a beautiful day and the sun was out early warming the chicken area. I restocked their food, filled up their water and cleaned out their coop. It's going to need a deep clean when Spring comes but for now, the coop is looking much better. 

10on10Mollywand

Molly dragged out a bunch of her toys from the den to the living room and stacked them up on the couch. She then demanded that I watch her performance which consisted of her mainly waving her wand around while yelling things. 

10on10Lunch

Scott went out to get lunch and returned with amazing salad for me. I'm not sure if it was 100% Whole30 compliant but I decided not to investigate. I can say that was delicious and I really enjoyed it. 

10on10MollyandScott

After lunch, Scott and Molly enjoyed some time on the toy filled couch. Scott left for a business trip so Molly was trying to soak in all her Daddy time. 

10on10Recycling

Then it was time for Scott's chores. Molly helped out by watching Scott wrangle the recycling. We're still trying to catch up on the recycling from Christmas. All of our Amazon boxes have created quite the chore. 

10on10MealPrep

While Scott and Molly were dealing with the recycling and Maggie was napping, I tackled some food prep. I made two salads in a jars, some meatballs, sweet potatoes, hardboiled some eggs and made some barre3 chocolate truffles. I feel ready for the week! 

10on10Melb

I went back to my bedroom to put something away and found Mel-B lounging in the sunshine. She has taken over this rocking chair and blanket as her quiet place. 

10on10BookReading

When Maggie woke up from her nap, we read a few books. She's really into this Danny and the Dinosaur book. 

10on10PretendSleeper

Molly asked me to take her picture while she pretend slept. She's pretty good at it! One would almost believe she was asleep until she popped up to yell, PRETEND!

10on10kids

The girls ended the night bouncing off the couch and telling each other stories. I love the bond that these two have. They really enjoy each other. 

Be sure to make your way around the blog circle to see what everyone else was up to on Sunday. Next up - Lauren

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat