Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Eggs, Body Image and Photography Projects Are This Week's Links From Around the Web


10 Clever Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs My latest with Seattle Refined - all about decorating Easter Eggs.

How Asking 5 Questions Allowed Me to To Eat Dinner With My Family I'm incorporating this into life because it is important.

Mom has biggest impact on girls' body image I try to remember this every single day when I tell my girls that they are strong and that their bodies can do anything.

5 Photography Projects You Should Try in 2016 These are sparking my interest!

Love and Sparks  Learning to just let the love for our children grow is huge. We don't need to be the most perfect Mother, just a good Mother to our kids.

I'm headed to the Made to Create Photography Retreat this weekend and I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure I'll come back fired up with new photography ideas, hopefully some answers to my business tax questions and new friendships!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat