Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Screentime, Preschool Crafts and The Little Things Are This Week's Links From Around the Web

Untitled

Screentime is a feminist issue This article is so well written and makes amazing points.

Why Typical Preschool Crafts Are a Total Waste of Time When Molly started at her new preschool this year, I was surprised at the art that came home with her. It was unstructured and messy and so Molly. I quickly realized that the art she had made at her previous school was way too structured. Molly adores creating and is really thriving while making some crazy art.

The Little Things It is really amazing how the little things can break you because at the end of the day, it is the pile up of the little things that build into a huge pressure cooker.

Mini Tacos! I'm so putting this on the list for Molly Cooks! nights.

Smile at a Baby! This reminded me of all the times I've flown with my kids.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat