Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Life Skills, Simple Learning and Books Are This Week's Links From Around the Web

#100daysofsummer to happy little face painters!

5 Vital Life Skills  I'm happy to say that I've been slowly teaching all of my family these important skills.

How Poverty Affects Brains This intense and fascinating article from Newsweek has me thinking. How do we work to make things more equal for all children? It is even possible?

Simply Learning I discovered this site yesterday and am so intrigued with it. I think it might be fun to supplement the girl's preschool education with extra stuff like this at home.

5-Ingredient Dinners I'm monthly meal planning again and I love the simplicity of these dinners!

21 New Books to Read this Fall I'm getting excited for all the Fall releases even though I have a pile of books in my to be read stack. I've been reading so much this year and loving it.

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat