Thursday, August 04, 2016

Montly Goal Check-In (July)

2410

July was the month of TRAVEL! It was fun, busy, full of adventure and so much fun! 

1.  Workout 4 times a week - I did pretty good working out this month even with the traveling. I went to barre3 in Los Altos and did some boot camp exercises on my own while at the beach. It's hard to motivate oneself on vacation but I'm glad I did it. I also made sure to incorporate lots of walking, swimming and hiking on our trips. 

2. Complete Whole30 in January 

3. Keep purging the house with the Bowl Full of Lemons 14 Week Plan - I've decided to start this one over in August.  


4. Complete Four (4) Day in the Life Challenges and participate in at least ten 10 on 10's - I did a Day in the Life challenge while on vacation and it was so much fun to capture. I did a 10 on 10 in June. I missed my 10 on 10 which means I'll be short on my goal but oh well! 

5. Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I - I barely worked on this goal and abandoned my a swatch a day for 100 days project. I really just need some dedicated time to make some prefect swatches. I have time blocked out this month to do this. 

6. Grow a kick-ass Garden! 

7. Read for 15 minutes a day- I published my July book report on Monday. I've been a reading machine. I'm up to 39 books for the year and can't wait to crush SPL Summer Book Bingo this month. 


8. Volunteer with two organizations and include the girls - I did another round of NICU photography and finished up with my PEPS group. I'm going to count this goal as complete too. I've been volunteering and have plans to keep up the NICU photography, help at Mary's Place and lead another PEPS group in the Fall. 

9. Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls - yeah, I really need to get going on this goal. 


10. Get back to Blogging on a more regular basis and focus more on my writing - I did a writing workshop last month and honed in on my writing. I learned that I need to make time for my writing which is hard when I spend so much time writing for others. This month I'm honing in on photography with a course through Clickin' Moms. I'm taking Jessica Thomason's - The Documentary Approach. I'm loving it so far and how it is stretching my mind. I'm also considering this goal complete. I'm blogging more, focusing on my writing and photography and loving it. 


No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat