Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Design Tips, V Bad Days and Self Defense are This Week's Links From Around the Web

Untitled

Blogging Tips from Design for Mankind

Alexander and the V Bad, FML Day This is one of our favorite books and something I often say to the kids so this was HILARIOUS to me. 

10 Everyday Photos to Take This Year because honestly the best memories are in the smallest moments. 

Self Defense 101: Give Yourself a Fighting Chance I may have written this but I think this is super important information for everyone. Learn how to protect yourself and hope that you never have to use that knowledge. 

Mason Jar Salad Prep I'm working to get back to meal prepping and this week, I used this site to make some salads. It was seriously the smartest thing I've done in a long time. I'm planning on doing my own post with more salad ideas soon! 




No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat