Sunday, September 10, 2017

Week in Review 9.10.17


Untitled

Maggie started back at preschool this week while Molly had to wait for Kindergarten to start. Molly and I spent the week having fun with hair cuts, pedicures and a playdate to the Zoo. We are so ready for school to start tomorrow. 


Untitled

Exercise

I got in 5 workouts this week - three boot camp classes, a barre3 class, and a CorePower Yoga Sculpt class. I really enjoyed my barre3 class and the CorePower was so sweaty! My rear-end has been sore all weekend from boot camp. Seriously sore! 



Untitled

Food

Our CSA had huckleberries this week which I greatly enjoyed with my homemade yogurt and some honey. DELICIOUS! 


Untitled

I received a Brandless delivery this week. Everything was $3 and it was ok. I'm not sure I'd go through the effort again to get a delivery though things tasted good.  


Untitled

The Girls

Maggie had her first day of school back at preschool. She went there all summer and is in the same classroom so there was little adjustment. She loves the room and her teachers but is adjusting to not having Molly in the same school. They really love hanging out together and played together on the playground a lot.  



Untitled

Emotions were high this week. We had a horrible trip to Costco where Molly just lost it. Afterwards (always afterwards), I figured out that she is nervous about Kindergarten and I kept asking her what foods she wanted in her lunch and for classroom snack. Yeah, not helpful, Mom! 

Untitled

Maggie keeps torturing Lewis. Lewis keeps liking it. Mel-b and Lewis are slowly working to make this arrangement work. It's slow days. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

There weren't much other goings on this week. We had a holiday weekend and got a bunch of outside stuff taken care of. I still need to pressure wash the patio but the pressure washer is being a pill. I did however get the banisters stained and sealed. Repainted the threshold. Cleaned up the yard and garden. Bought paint for the inside painting I'll be doing this fall, etc. I also bought a new plant and have been fighting Lewis on not attacking my beautiful plants. I'm going to win this one! 


Untitled
Photo Credit: Jonathan Rosenberry/November Project Facebook Page)

Stories Published

Seattle Refined: 
Free workouts? You just have to be OK with hugs & strict start times

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat