Saturday, October 14, 2017

Week in Review 10.14.17


Untitled

Re-entry into regular life was hard! I had such a good time at Suncadia that coming back to regular life was rough. It was also a busy week with lots of volunteering in the kids classrooms while trying to keep my regular work up. Annnnd I started the Fall Transformation Program with Sync. Whew! 


Untitled

Exercise

I got in 5 
workouts this week - three boot camp classes, one barre3 class and one really long and great yoga class. I want to get in another workout this weekend but it is not looking so good. I feel like my hips got a major workout this week. Most of the workouts were focused on hips and boy are they sore! 



Untitled

Food

My food was on point this week with the Fall Transformation Program. Surprisingly, it wasn't that hard to stick to the plan. I know I need more vegetables and when I actually eat them, I like them! I did have a few moments when I really wanted to stop and get a coffee with a pastry but I drank water and moved on. 



Untitled

On Thursday, I got a text that the Amazon Treasure Truck had poke for their deal. Maggie is a poke fiend so I quickly got in on the deal and snagged a box. It wasn't the best I've ever had but it was pretty good. 

Untitled
The Girls

I spent a lot of time volunteering in each of the girl's classes this week. I chaperoned Maggie's preschool class to see Go, Dog. Go! at the Seattle's Children's Theatre. It was fun but a wee bit long. 


Untitled

On Wednesday, I helped out Molly's teacher with my superior cutting skills. She needed some sight words cut out so I got chopping! Thursday I went in to help with the making of applesauce. I came a bit early and had so much fun watching Molly's class in action. Molly's teacher is AMAZING and she seems to be thriving in the room. 


Untitled

The girls and I also went swimming at the Lynnwood Pool on Wednesday. That place is fantastic and I can't believe I've never been. We will be back! Friday was a day off school so we had Molly's friend over for the day and they played and played and played. 

Other Goings On

This week was so busy and I never felt like I got anything done. I'm ready for a break! Scott and I went to see Bladerunner 2049 on Friday and it was so good! It's a slower film but I liked the pace. There were a ton of famous actors in the film too. 


Untitled

Stories Published


Seattle's Child: Celebrate Fall at Suncadia
Seattle's Child: Fly High with Fall Zip Lining
Seattle Refined: Travel Guide: 48 Hours on Camano Island

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat