Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week in Review 10.21.17


Untitled

The Big Dark arrived this week with a multitude of storms. It was wild and windy around here but life kept on with a school field trip to pumpkin patches, planning for our basement remodel and the continuation of my Fall Transformation Program with Sync

Untitled

Exercise


I got in 5 
workouts this week - four boot camp classes and one barre3 class. I boot camped a lot and am feeling good about that! Exercise has been a bit harder to fit in lately due to life getting busier. I'm making it happen though! 


Untitled

Food

Food was hit and miss this week. I'm at the point in my Fall Transformation Program where I don't want to track my food and I just don't to eat because it feels like a burden. Also I'm really finding that lunch is my sore spot. I am usually busy doing something with the kids and can't sit down for a Big Ass Salad. I'm trying to figure out how to re-work that problem because I'm happiest when I sit down and enjoy a hearty salad. 


Untitled

It was also a week of food gathering (or felt like it). I did our monthly Costco trip alone and got so much good stuff. I'm planning on doing a post on how I grocery shop soon. It is not perfect but it works pretty well for us. 


Untitled

The Girls

I went on a field trip with Molly's class to the pumpkin patch and I'm still exhausted. I do not know how the kindergarten teachers do it. They are my heroes! The trip was fun, rainy and muddy. I had to drive separately which allowed me time to listen to my audio book. WIN! Molly loved running around the field with her classmates. She also had a fun after-school playdate earlier in the week. 


Untitled

On Friday, I took Maggie to the West Seattle Art Nest for a story I'm doing. I had to drag her out after two hours. It is an awesome space and I know we'll be back! They had so many crafts and it was all neatly organized. 


Untitled 

Other Goings On

I had my eyes checked on Tuesday and then headed to the coffee shop to get some work done while the house was being cleaned. It was a delightful day for me as I got to hang at the coffee shop and come home to a clean house. I had fallen behind in keeping it up and needed a fresh start. 


Untitled

I have also been working hard on my Master Knitting 1 certification. It is a ton of work and I question my abilities the entire time. My goal is to get it submitted by the end of the year and then work on any resubmittals in 2018. I just want to get this done and I enjoy all that I've been learning but it requires time and concentration, things I am lacking. 

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat