Saturday, October 07, 2017

Week in Review 10.7.2017

Untitled

It's been a busy but good week! I went on two press trips (more on those later) and restarted The Minimalist Game to clear out more stuff. It's a never ending battle. 

Exercise

I got in 4 
workouts this week - two boot camp classes and a barre3 along with a bike tour at Suncadia! Next week I start my Fall Transformation program with Sync and I'm going to bring the power! I'll be working out 5-6 times a week while focusing on good, healthy eating. 


Untitled

Food

I've had some amazing meals this week between my trip Kristoferson and my time at Suncadia. I took zero photos of them. I was too busy enjoying the meals. 


We are eating a lot of fruits and vegetables at the house. Maggie is currently obsessed with plulots and eats 8 at a time. I've had to slow her down so everyone else can enjoy one or two. Maggie and I also enjoyed some poke from the 45th Stop and Shop. It was really good!


Untitled

The Girls


The girls have been busy this week. On Sunday, we had a birthday party at Safeco Field. The kids loved the press room and pretended to give a press conference. We had a busy week at school. It was Maggie's conference this week too and we had a good time learning more about her days at school. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

This week was a bit surreal! I went on a press trip to Camano Island on Wednesday. I was excited to go but man, it got so much better when a really good high school friend also showed up! We haven't been able to spend as much time together since having kids and working and living life as we used to so it was a HUGE treat to have a day with her. They took us zip lining and I was so nervous about it. I knew she would love it and she did. It was so much fun though! We went out with Canopy Tours NW at Kristoferson Farm

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat