Tuesday, December 26, 2017

2018 Goals and My One Word


Untitled

2017 was spent working on "Release" which was my word for the year.  I have to say I embraced it. I released bad feelings, I released so much crap from my house, I released expectations, I released negativity. In releasing, I gained a lot. I gained new perspective. I gained space. I gained understanding. 

This year, I'm choosing the word, "Finish". This will be my year to finish projects, finish goals, just finish. 


In that vein, I'm focusing on 18 goals, some small, others big and some are repeats (but I'm getting them done this year in the spirit of FINISHING).

Untitled

2018 Goals
  1. Workout 218 times in 2018 
  2. Go Skiing
  3. Complete "The Artist's Way"
  4. Learn Hand Lettering
  5. Paint the Bathroom
  6. Find a picture for the oval frame in my bedroom
  7. Replace the sad Rhododendron plant with a Dwarf Japanese Maple (or another plant)
  8. Build (or buy) a trellis for my vegetable garden
  9. Buy a new dishwasher
  10. Embrace Minimalism by doing the Minimalist Game for an entire month
  11. Reduce our food bill and food waste
  12. Read War and Peace, Moby Dick, A Tale of Two Cities and The Grapes of Wrath
  13. Read the Bible 
  14. Knit Nanoo
  15. Knit 12 hats for charity
  16. Repeat Goal: Complete TKGA Master Knitting Level I by March 15th.
  17. Repeat Goal: Finish my Miter Square Blanket 
  18. Repeat Goal: Catch up on my yearly photo books of the girls
Swatches7

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat