Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week in Review 12.10.17

Untitled

This week was mainly spent writing. I wrote and turned in 9 articles. My usual workload is about 2 stories in a week. BUT now I'm done with work for the rest of the year. I have a week before Molly is out for Winter Break and I plan to use it well. Then Molly is off for two weeks. Maggie has two more weeks of school and then is off. Scott is going to take off between Christmas and New Year's so we're planning some relaxing family fun. 

Exercise

I got in 3 
workouts this week-  two boot camp classes and a barre3 class. I really just did not want to work out this past week. I had so much work to do that working out felt like a chore. I'm ready to get back to it this week.   


Untitled


Food

I realized this week that I've made our meals and everything else too complicated. I love cooking but honestly do not have an hour and a half to make meals. Also because they are complicated, I'm spending more than we need to on food. This is changing now! I'm taking an inventory of the freezer and we're eating down the pantry. Then we're simplifying. I used to do this and it was great so it will be great again! 

Untitled

The Girls

The girls are doing great! Molly took her reading MAP test on Monday and I went into help set up the computers. She had her first Daisy Scout badge ceremony and LOVED it. Maggie is becoming a rockstar swimmer like her sister. She's also a rock star trouble maker. 

Untitled

Untitled

Other Goings On


Maggie's preschool classroom got mice. One of them had babies so the two original mice were separated. This weekend we took home the Dad mouse. Of course, as we left the preschool, I broke the cage and had to go to Petco to buy a new one. Because I love spending money on animals that don't live with me. Lewis has been so enamored with the mouse and thinks we brought him a snack. The things I do to make Maggie happy. She has been thrilled to have her preschool pet in her home. 


Untitled

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat