Saturday, March 17, 2018

Week in Review 3.17.18

Untitled

Life continued on this week. Scott was out of town. The basement continued to be remodeled and I continued to attempt to clean my house as my children did their best to trash it. All in all, a very average week. 

Untitled

Exercise

I got in 5 workouts this week! I did two boot camp classes, two barre3 classes and a CityCycle class. I'm kinda proud of getting all my workouts in with Scott being gone. I had to work out later in the day which I'm not a fan of but I made it work. Wednesday's boot camp was so hard that I was still sore on Friday. What gets me is that while it was a harder workout, I didn't expect the intense soreness to last so long. I was still dragging this morning in barre3! 

Untitled

Food

With Scott gone, meals were a lot simpler. It's funny, he doesn't care about fancy meals and probably would just go along with what I feed the kids but I also feel this need to make proper dinners when he is home. With spring nipping at our toes and summer around the corner, I'm going to start trying to embrace the simple more. 

The girls begged to eat at Blue C Sushi this week so we went when Scott was back from his work trip. They love the conveyer belt of sushi and get so excited. We do have to position them carefully or they grab way too much food! 

Untitled

The Girls

We had some terrible drop-offs at the beginning of the week which just put me in a bad mood for the day. The girls have been a bit clingy since we returned from our trips and I've been having to help them separate from me. Otherwise they have really enjoyed the sun this week and played outside for hours and did not watch tv! 

We also sold Girl Scout cookies with Molly's troop and she had a really great time greeting people and asking if they'd like to support her troop. It was fun watching her hustle her cookie sales. She got really into it. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

I did a Day in the Life on Thursday this week and had fun documenting an average day. I always like going back and looking at these and seeing how life has changed over the years. 


I'm also still going strong on the Minimalist Game and have been tossing so many things. Getting rid of items daily is really working for me since I take about 10 minutes to get rid of stuff and then move on. Usually I take an entire day and then get tired and the project sits half finished for months. 

 Tulips8

Stories Published

Seattle Refined: 10 things to do in/around Seattle this spring

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat