Monday, May 07, 2018

Week in Review 5.5.2018


Untitled

It was a long week. Scott was in Sydney and I had the kids 24/7. I did start out the week with a babysitter and some CityCycle which was fantastic. I also got in some really amazing workouts (that I'm still sore from) and got my work life more organized. 

Untitled

Exercise

This week may not have had the same quantity of workouts as last week but I did have some serious quality in my workouts. I got in two boot camps, one Studio 45 class, a CityCycle class and did major yard work twice. I was seriously sore from Studio 45 for days. 



Untitled

Food

I kept things simple with Scott gone. The kids devoured the salmon dish I made one night and asked for thirds. I always forget just how much they love fish. We also went out for sushi one day for lunch. 


Untitled

The Girls

The girls got in some serious playtime with their friend, Lucy. Her Mom was also solo parenting this week so we hired a babysitter one day and I picked her up from school another day. The kids LOVED playing with her and I was glad for the distraction for them. 

We spent Saturday working on a Mother's Day present and eating sushi at UVillage. They also helped me a lot in the yard this week. Spring has really sprung in our yard and I had a lot of weeding to do. I still have a lot of weeding to do. 

Untitled

Other Goings On

In all the chaos of last week, the basement work continued with the window wells being installed and sheetrock going up on the walls. There is still much to do but it is coming along! I also discovered The Letdown this week and spent many hours laughing at the show!

No comments:

 
Rebecca Mongrain's Blog © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat